Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Homeschooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sam

Allo pepolle!!!!!!!!! WE'RE HOMESCHOOLING! Yes,I said it, HOMESCHOOLING. Victory! MWAHAHAHA!!! With the help of a few websites such as Math Playground
we have succeded in reaching the British syllabus. We have also learned alot by going to Brasso Seco (A place hidden in the northern range) by looking at things such as leeches, ants, razor grass, ti marie, moss, ferns, spit and leaves under a microscope.




Here are two more of the websites we used.
Multiplication.com
and
BBC school

The cool thing about homeschooling is that you don't have to strain your fingers writing with a pencil.
We do most of our writing on the computer.

4 comments:

Tash said...

Wish I had a cool mummy who made homeschooling so much fun!

Sounds like you've all had some brilliant hikes!!!

Just caught up on some of the earlier posts I had missed - mapapires scare me! eek!

See you at tae kwondo later!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I came over from "Things I've Found in Pockets". Great post, great pictures, great blog!

Anonymous said...

THANK U for the website links boys! My girls are 11 and 8 and instantly got hooked on these sites too.
Glad to see you enjoying the wilds of TnT. I love your adventures. You give me the urge to 'go bush' again! I used to do lots of this stuff growing up and miss it loads.

Vicki
(Trinidad)
I came over from "Things I've Found in Pockets" too.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add this note:
If you are interested in swarms of bats, Climbing down walls thick with roaches and other bugs, squeezing feet first through a narrow tunnel and popping out the other side into deep and mysterious caves waiting to be explored...check out the Tamana Caves.
If you want company and if you want to learn loads of juicy stuff about these caves, the TTFNC (and me and my tribe) will be going there on June 28th. Check out their website -

http://ttfnc.org/

Vicki
(Trinidad)