Friday, 31 July 2009

Day 2



I woke up early the next day and looked around my hammock and found my book. I read for a while and then went down to the river to bathe off. Dave woke up and we had breakfast and then Dave went to collect bugs. when he came back, he asked Javed and I to catch some bugs in the river. when we had caught several species we came back to camp and found Dave.


That evening we went to a different river to set up drift nets which we did not have a camp at. we reached there and set up the first net, then sat on the bank. it started to pourwithin one hour and we had to wait annother five hours. it was freezing cold. when I turned on my light, Icould see my breath. we waited for hours. Then at nine o'clock, we headed back to camp, had some food and hit the sack.




No comments: